Cast a tab from Chrome
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More Cast.
- Choose the Chromecast device where you want to watch the content.
- If you’re already using the Chromecast, your content will replace what’s on your TV.
- When you’re done, to the right of the address bar, click Cast Stop casting.
Cast your entire Android screen
- Make sure your mobile phone or tablet is on the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast device.
- Open the Google Home app .
- Tap the device you want to cast your screen to.
- Tap Cast my screen Cast screen.
Stream video from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to a TV
- Connect your device to the same Wi-Fi network as your Apple TV or AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV.
- Find the video that you want to stream.
- Tap AirPlay . In some apps, you might need to tap a different icon first.* In the Photos app, tap Share , then tap AirPlay .
- Choose your Apple TV or AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV.
To stop streaming, tap AirPlay in the app that you’re streaming from, then tap your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from the list.
*Some video apps might not support AirPlay. If you can’t use AirPlay with a video app, check the App Store on your Apple TV to see if that app is available.
If video automatically streams to an AirPlay device
Your device might automatically stream video to the Apple TV or AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV that you frequently use. If you open a video app and see in the upper-left corner, then an AirPlay device is already selected.
To use AirPlay with a different device, tap , then tap another device. Or tap again to stop streaming with AirPlay.