- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More Cast.
- Choose the Chromecast device where you want to watch the content.
- If you’re already using the Chromecast, your content will replace what’s on your TV.
- When you’re done, to the right of the address bar, click Cast Stop casting.
Cast your entire Android screen
- Make sure your mobile phone or tablet is on the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast device.
- Open the Google Home app .
- Tap the device you want to cast your screen to.
- Tap Cast my screen Cast screen.
Cast videos and media
On the video or media you’re watching, click Cast . For example, learn how to cast from YouTube.